Arun M Battula, Founder Director
Fascination is one word that describes my curiosity to understand the world around me. In pursuit, I embraced formal education, informal explorations, meaningful work, inquisitive experimentation, mingling with thought leaders and hoi polloi alike.
My strengths are grounded in my education, professional associations and networks that started with, Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Acharya Nagarjuna University, MBA from GIM Goa, Advanced Program in Strategic Management from IIM Calcutta, Strategic Decision Making for Management from LSE London, Postwar European History from Imperial College London, Moral Philosophy and Applied Ethics from London School of Philosophy and Strategy Execution Framework from Stanford University, Creativity and Innovation Workshops from IKI-SEA, Bangkok University.
Over the span of 18 years, have been an architect of multiple corporate programs, and created a remarkable impact in the domain of Building Capabilities for Growth, Technology and Transformation. I am also on the Harvard Business Review’s Advisory Council.
I am associated with Know Network, CII Knowledge Management, Cognitive Edge Network, and Information & Knowledge Management Society, Singapore.
Created desired outcomes working with Start ups, Social Enterprises, and two large Information Technology Corporations in India, having served Fortune 500 clients across Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Logistics, Life sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Entertainment and Public Services.
I am working on creating new behaviors that are desirous for Future of Work, in alignment with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and World Economic Forum, and have founded Creactos, a management consulting start up in London to channelize the talent in my professional network.
I have already created positive change in individuals and institutions that I have engaged and partnered with. My endeavor now is to scale it further and quicken the pace. Let’s partner.
Arun M Battula
Philippe Ryser, Director
Philippe comes onboard with Arun on to the Board of Directors bringing with him his global Consulting experiences from Big 3 and other prominent companies.
– Financial planning for multinational Group;
– Preparation of IFRS consolidated financial statements;
– Process review and improvements;
– Internal Control system implementation;
– Business modelling;
– IFRS interpretation in complex situations. See less
Our Senior Advisors and Consulting Partners
Dr. Gautam Raj Jain, Senior Advisor
Dr Jain has 30 years of experiences as Professor and Director in a premier Management Institution in India. These includes Jaipuria Institute of Management, Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, AHRD, SPJIMR, Goa Institute of Management, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA). Offered over 2700 person days of international consulting to over 50 international projects The client organisations like UNDP (Kenya), UNOPS (New York), UNDP (Uganda), UNDP (Benin), ILO (Bangkok), UNIDO (Austria), EU, PWC , Asian development Bank, WM Enterprises (UK), African Development Bank, UNICON International (UK), the World Bank (Palestine, South Sudan, Ethiopia and India) with Ministry of National Economy, Palestine, The World Bank and Transtec (Belgium), Deloitte, Worked in 12 countries: India, Cambodia, Benin, Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Palestine, Austria, UK, USA, and Nigeria
Established Centre of Excellences “Entrepreneurship Development Centre” and “Communications Based Technology Incubation Centre”. Introduced several path breaking courses such as 15 months PG Diploma in entrepreneurship, venture project for 55 innovative and digital business enterprises; founded a management institute; designed curricula for MBAs with inclusion of Digital business management. Published four books 1) New Initiative in Entrepreneurship Education and Training 2) Self Made Impacting Entrepreneurship 3) Marketing Communications Industry: Entrepreneurial case studies 4) Shaping Organisation Strategies: A Perspective for Future; Profiles of Entrepreneurship Opportunity in Marketing Communications and research papers in reputed journals and Edited Books.
Organised two international Conferences 1)“Innovation in Training in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development” (British Council) 2) Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Imperatives for sustainable knowledge-based Global Economy(University of Essex, LEEDs and OCED).
• Entrepreneurship, Incubation and Innovations
• Curriculum Development and innovative Pedagogical
• Value Chain based Entrepreneurship
• Succession Planning and Family Business
• Organization Development and Attrition Management
• CEOs Personal Coaching for Organisational Excellence
• Consumer-Centric Management System
• Assessment Centre and Behavioural Event Interview
• Brand Management Systems
Dr. Vincent Ribiere, Senior Advisor
Dr. Vincent Ribière is the Managing Director and co-founder of the Institute for Knowledge and Innovation Southeast Asia (IKI-SEA) hosted by Bangkok University. As a consultant he has worked with a number of organizations, including: Essilor, the Petroleum Authority of Thailand Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP), AIS, Bayer Material Science (Rayong), PTT Global Chemical, Amadeus Asia, Petronas (Malaysia), the Peace Bureau (USAID) in Washington DC; Counterpart International in Washington DC; and, as CIO for EyeFlight in Washington DC.
He is the founder and Animator of the iklub (the Innovation and Knowledge Management Club) in Thailand and the founder and organizer of Creative Bangkok Week.
He is the co-founder and the Program Director of the PhD program in Knowledge and Innovation Management (KIM) and the Founder and Co-Program Director of the newly created Master in Business Innovation (MBI),
He delivers keynote speeches in various International Professional and Academic conferences related to KM , Innovation and Creativity (ISPIM, KM Asia, KM Australia, KM Singapore, KMAP, KM Iran, Global KM Congress, KM Middle East, KM Russia, …).
He is an Associate Professor at Bangkok University‘s Graduate/Business School, where he teaches on a variety of business topics, including: Knowledge Management, IT, Managing for Creativity, Innovation and Organizational Development; and Research Design and Methodology.
Previously he has taught at the New York Institute of Technology in New York, and at the American University in Washington DC, as well as holding the position of chairman of the School of Management at the NYIT campus in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Dr. Ribière has published more than 60 publications on KM, Innovation and their applications. He has been working on these fields for the past 15 years.
Rudolf D’Souza, Consulting Partner
Rudolf has been on the forefront of creating one of the most trusted brands in India, creating new markets, in the area of wellbeing and healthy lifestyle. Under his leadership, capability building initiatives have created one of the most agile, highly mobile and amicable sales forces spreading across the entire length and breadth of India.
He is a revered Knowledge Management and Innovation Specialist, consulting with leading Indian Corporates, and the Government.
He currently wears multiple hats as a Speaker, Session Chair, Workshop Leader at National and International Conferences on Intellectual Capital and KM. Chair- KM Asia. Speaker and Workshop Leader – KM Middle East, Dubai; Serves on CII Knowledge Council.
Reputed for path breaking and innovative Knowledge Sharing programs. Pioneered ‘Gamification’ in KM. Work has been featured as cover story on ‘Inside Knowledge’ Journal published from US.
A few other achievements to mention are
- Led the KM function to 9 MAKE (Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise) Awards and KM Hall of Fame.
- Recognized at World HRD Congress in July 2015 among “50 Most Influential KM Professionals”.
- Recognized by Observer Research Foundation for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Mumbai Vision 2015’
He indeed is a feather in the hat for CREACTOS.
• Design and Execution
• Knowledge Management Processes and Programs
• Benchmarking and Best Practices Sharing
• Converting Customer feedback into lasting Value
• Creating successful Innovation Programs for Organizations
Dr. Ann Reddipogu, Consulting Partner
Dr. Reddipogu is a multidisciplinary R&D Professional with experience in Artificial Intelligence, Information Systems and Mechanical Engineering. She has worked in Industry and Academia, where she has developed innovative solutions and strategies in Technical Advancements, Business Operations and Education.
INTERNATIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Technical Program Committee Member, Adviser and Reviewer
1. World Congress on Engineering (WCE)
2. Journal, Ocean Engineering
3. EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing
4. Journal, Neuroscience Letters
5. ICTACT Journal on Image and Video Processing (IJIVP)
6. International Conference on Innovative Methods for Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems (IPDS)
7. ICENTRIC, International Conference on Advances in Human-oriented and Personalized Mechanisms, Technologies, and Services
8. International Journal On Advances in Intelligent Systems
1. Invited by Science, Engineering and Technology for Europe to the UK Houses of Parliament as a Young Engineer of the Year, 2002.
2. Developed a new Artificial Neural Network Architecture called the Distributed Neural Network based on the Toad’s Visual System.
3. Developed a Learning Algorithm in Artificial Intelligence called Fusion based on Reinforcement Learning and Genetic Algorithms.
• Image Processing
• Biologically Inspired Engineering Systems
• Biological Evolution and Vision Systems
• Evolutionary Algorithms
• Artificial Neural Networks
• Intelligent Subsea Systems and Fluid Mechanics
• Intelligent Well Design (Oil & Gas)
• Business Intelligence See less
Prasanjit Das Purkayastha, Consulting Partner
PD as he is popularly known has made his mark in the domain of Marketing research, holding National Leadership positions across top firms in India.
He holds dual masters in Statistics as well as in Business Management.
His fascination for mathematics and statistics is balanced by his passion for music. A rare mix of talents that give him an edge in spotting trends and making sense of large consumer bases.
With over 18 years of experiences, In the past few years he has been nurturing new talent through close involvement in academics, apart from consulting on niche assignments.
It’s difficult to write a profile for him given his silent demeanour and non attached style of creating outcomes. We are sure our clients will recognise the difference he can make to their businesses soon.